22 Aralık 2011 Perşembe

Necks-Wrists


I always have a belief inside of me that I will create my own jewelries. Whenever I see an inspirational necklace or a bracelet, I take a picture or save to my computer. But my computer is now gonna explode because of too much inspiration. So I decided to share some of them. Somehow I will be full of hope but I will remain lazy. Maybe you can create them. What do you think, dont they look superb?

İçimde bir yerlerde hep kendi kolyelerimi yapma isteği var. Bu yüzden nerede bana ilham olacak bir kolye veya bileklik bulsam fotoğrafını çekiyorum ya da bilgisayarıma kaydediyorum. Artık bilgisayarım ilhamlardan dolup taşınca paylaşayım dedim. Nasılsa bir gün yapma umudum olsa da o gücü kendimde bulup başlayamıyorum. Belki heveslenip yapanlar olur. Nasıl çok güzeller değil mi?







Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...