19 Haziran 2011 Pazar

WEDGES


I think that, wedges are both ugly and beautiful. For me they are "ugly but sympathetic". I have to admit that they look very futuristic. I dont think it is possible to walk easily with them. But, dont you think being beautiful itself, is a hard way to walk?

Bu dolgu topuklu ayakkabıları hem güzel hem de çirkin buluyorum. Hatta onlar için "Çirkin ama sempatik" diyebilirim. Fakat çok fütürist durduklarını kabul etmek gerek. Arnavut kaldırımlarda bu ayakkabılarla yürümek zor olsa gerek. Güzel olmanın kendisi zor değil mi zaten?


Alexa Chung's wedges


Eva Longoria, Lindsay Lohan and Eva Mendes' wedges




style scrapbook's wedges


the blonde salad's wedges



Wedges in the picture I made are from Nasty Gal


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...